Swastika Laboratories Ltd., also known locally as Swaslab, has been a trusted name in providing quality assay results to the minerals exploration industry for over 80 years.Our business mission is to provide customers with reliable and timely assay results that assist them in making expedient and effective business decisions and that support the value of their company interests.
To accomplish our mission, we are: continuing to invest in new services and equipment appropriate to our customers’ changing needs; providing employees with training and career development opportunities; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; dealing fairly with our vendors who provide important support products and services; and operating our business in a cost effective and profitable manner.
At Swastika Laboratories we endeavour to satisfy our customers’ needs by:
- Being courteous and respectful to their representatives
- Providing reliable assay results
- Meeting reporting deadlines and other mutually agreed upon terms
- Responding promptly to concerns, queries or misunderstandings
- Offering options and solutions to any difficulties that may arise
Swastika Laboratories Ltd. has been accredited by Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation Inc (CALA) in meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for the following scope of tests:
- Gold by fire assay with gravimetry finish
- Gold by fire assay with flame atomic absorption spectroscopy finish (FAAS)
- Gold by fire assay with microwave plasma atomic emission spectroscopy finish (MP-AES)
- Silver, copper and nickel by aqua regia digestion and FAAS finish
Our laboratory regularly participates in the PTP-MAL (Proficiency Testing Program for Mineral Analysis Laboratories) round robin laboratory program provided by Natural Resources Canada for minerals containing gold, platinum, palladium, silver, copper, lead, zinc, cobalt and nickel. A copy of the latest certificate can be obtained by electronic mail upon request.
It is always a pleasure serving our customers.